The Media Coordinator is an important role in the planning and implementation of various marketing opportunities through media channels. The position supports research for the development of media planning.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Media Coordinator assists the Media Buyer to contribute the execution of purchasing advertising space in print, outdoor, broadcast, and multiple online outlets. This job works with a variety of professional marketers and maintains a relationship with representatives of the media outlets. Teamwork and collaboration of internal coworkers are required to meet media timelines.
- Assist the Media Buyer in the development of purchasing advertising space in print, outdoor, broadcast radio, and various online outlets.
- Prepare media plans and organize budgets through Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets while maintaining a relationship with media outlet representatives.
- Track Google AdWords Campaigns and supply Analytics for our clients. The job requires daily ongoing optimization and performance reports to show how well the overall Pay Per Click Campaign is doing.
- Coordinate with the Traffic Manager to ensure publication material deadlines are met.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience.
- A focus on traditional media platforms and thorough knowledge of digital tactics.
- Working knowledge of Strata/FreeWheel and Microsoft or Apple office applications.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Resume: Kati@current360.com