Media & Graphics Designer
Primary responsibilities will be to conceive, design and maintain the visual presence across digital marketing, website, and social media channels - creating a wide variety of graphics & videos across all divisions of EdjAnalytics.
JOB DESCRIPTIONBased in Louisville, EdjAnalytics is committed to helping clients find edge in competitive markets by leveraging their existing data in evidence-based decision-making processes and complex problem-solving. We find this approach can prove equally powerful across a breadth of domains from commodity traders to professional sports teams, universities to hospitals, and beyond. Our small but highly motivated team is comprised of dedicated individuals from diverse intellectual backgrounds, and each of us is encouraged to challenge each other to innovate and improve in an open, collegial work environment.
EdjAnalytics is looking for a Media & Graphic Designer to join our growing creative team. This is a cross-functional position that will work closely across departments and brands including EdjAnalytics, EdjSports, and Football Outsiders. Primary responsibilities will be to conceive, design and maintain the visual presence across digital marketing, website, and social media channels - creating a wide variety of graphics & videos across all divisions of EdjAnalytics.
- Creating content for EdjSports social media and website.
- This work will consist primarily of sports related content (i.e. NFL analysis) for social media graphics and videos of expert analysis.
- Capture studio-quality video, both in the field and in the office, as projects dictate.
- Creatively edit video according to project specifications within timeline parameters.
- Lead all technical and operations setup for shoots.
- Collaborate regularly with other departments including data science, product management, marketing and senior management.
- Develop an intimate understanding of brand message and tone to accurately capture in graphics and videos.
- Contribute to other areas of the business and perform ad hoc duties as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) in media/graphic design or related field with two to four years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and proven interest in digital, social, and print media landscapes for internal and external marketing and communication purposes.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software applications; mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Premier, and After Effects.
- A working knowledge of motion graphics for both web-based and social media applications.
- Experience in video and photography shooting and editing.
- Expertise in social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube (and emerging platforms).
- Data visualization experience a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle pressure of deadlines and juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with others in a dedicated team environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Edj is an equal opportunity employer. Edj does not and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment, which includes (i) employment, (ii) upgrading; (iii) demotion, (iv) transfer (v) recruitment or recruitment advertising, (vi) layoff or termination, (vii) rate of pay or other forms of compensation, and (viii) selection for training, including apprenticeship because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability status or national origin.
Edj shall not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. This prohibition against discrimination does not apply to instances in which an employee who has access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of such employee’s essential job functions discloses the compensation of such other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to such information, unless such disclosure is in response to a formal complaint or charge, in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or is consistent with the Edj’s legal duty to furnish information.
EdjAnaltyics is a federal contractor.
Apply Link: https://edjanalytics.com/careers/
Email Resume: email@example.com