Our marketing team seeks a Media Manager with excellent communication, project management, and leadership skills.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDealer Trade Network is a Louisville-based organization that provides inventory solutions to new car dealers. We've formalized the new car wholesale trading market, digitizing transactions and technologies that assist with inventory efficiency optimization for their floor plans. Our proprietary solutions make it easier and more convenient for dealerships to wholesale inventory nationwide.
Our marketing team seeks a Media Manager with excellent communication, project management, and leadership skills. The Media Manager will be responsible for developing and disseminating content, building relationships with media influencers, managing the organization's social media presence, and monitoring campaigns in the automotive industry. An ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, at least three years of media management experience, the ability to write content for all platforms and use cases, and excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
As the Media Manager, you will oversee the development and implementation of effective media campaigns that promote our organization's image and values to the outside world. You will need to possess confident communication and people skills, with the ability to work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Identify press opportunities related to the automotive industry through evolving issues.
- Develop content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites, and other distribution channels that align with the automotive industry's best practices.
- Use Excel regularly to review data and make recommendations based on findings.
- Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies within the automotive industry.
- Serve as the organization's media liaison and formal spokesperson when the SVP of Marketing is unavailable.
- Scan the automotive industry marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest trends.
- Monitor online and offline campaigns related to the automotive industry and report on results.
- Negotiate with automotive media channels to close competitive deals.
- Build and manage the organization's social media profile and presence.
- Promote additional projects to support new product/service launches.
- Build long-term relationships with automotive media vendors and influencers.
- Appropriately manage the organization's media budget related to the automotive industry.
- Act as gatekeeper to all content to ensure all content has been reviewed before publishing.
- Ability to create appropriate content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites, and other distribution channels.
- Ability to nurture long-term relationships with key automotive media influencers.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- A natural leader with strong decision-making and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with many moving parts.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- 3+ years of experience working as a media manager or a similar role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications/Media, Journalism, English, or related
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance for Employees and options for dependants and family
- 100% Employer Paid Basic Life $25,000 Coverage
- Voluntary Benefits: Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Additional Life
- (7) Seven Company-Paid Holidays
- (2) Two weeks of PTO
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our Company Culture:
Dealer Trade Network has been in business for almost 20 years. We have enjoyed providing a fun environment where employees can work in a relaxed workplace while they go about their work. We're growing and adding a lot of new talent to the team, which is organically changing the organization and its overall culture to accommodate the needs and wants of our team members.
Apply Link: https://dealer-trade-network.rippling-ats.com/job/590929/media-manager
Email Resume: email@example.com