The media planner/buyer identifies the best mix of media to deliver an advertising message to a clients’ target audience.
JOB DESCRIPTIONUsing available data, research and insight, they negotiate with vendors to implement the most effective buys within the budget allocated to give the client’s message effective and efficient exposure.
- Meeting with clients to understand their marketing/advertising strategy and develop a clear understanding of their business, target audience and goals
- Research and analyze the target(s) media habits
- Develop media plans / flowcharts
- Negotiate media schedules with appropriate vendor partners
- Other tasks to best serve the clients and agency as needed
- Training of Assistant Media Planner/Buyer
- A strong interest in media and people’s motivations
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in excel and advertising related software
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form
- Possess confidence negotiating
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Commitment to keeping up with trends in the ever changing media landscape
Education and Training:
Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, or other related field.
Minimum one (1) year of experience working in media planning and buying.
Apply Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3552173130/
Email Resume: email@example.com