The Media Specialist will support the Media Services Manager and provide cross-platform oversight, execution, and some strategic direction for media planning, buying and implementation for respective regional and brand assignments.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCandidates should have a strong understanding of digital media, including but not limited to Digital Display, Social Media, Over-the-top (OTT)/Connected TV (CTV)/Online Video (OLV) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM), as well as traditional advertising mediums. Candidates should also have an understanding of campaign data and performance metrics.
- Support executional aspects for the development of media campaigns, including building out integrated media plans, issuing insertion orders, setting up campaigns, procuring creative asset specifications, ad trafficking and ongoing campaign optimization.
- Support the execution of social media content for national and regional brands, including organic and boosted posts.
- Maintain strong relationships with media vendors, manage insertion orders, and ensure accuracy on all media invoicing.
- Evaluate editorial content and audience composition of a wide range of media vehicles to determine which would most effectively reach the target audience.
- Partner with Media Services Manager to report on and optimize campaign performance, and proactively make recommendations based on findings.
- Gather statistics and prepare a media plan, flowchart and directives to guide the buying process.
- Study demographic data and consumer profiles to identify desired target audiences for digital and traditional media.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 2 to 3 years of media planning/buying experience
- Social media platforms (paid and organic uses), Google Tag Manager, Tracking tag implementation
- Healthcare vertical experience
- Google Analytics, Google Ads
Apply Link: https://mortensondentalcareers.ttcportals.com/jobs/13527519-media-specialist
Email Resume: email@example.com