The Media Supervisor will be responsible for building and executing media recommendations with an eye toward offering innovative solutions to clients. The role requires collaboration with multiple internal agency members as well as key client contacts.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMedia Supervisor (Louisville, KY)
Doe-Anderson is seeking a highly strategic, curious and experienced professional to join our Media team. This person will be responsible for building and executing sound media recommendations with an eye toward offering innovative solutions to clients. The role will require interaction and collaboration with multiple internal agency members as well as key client contacts at local, regional and national accounts.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan all media for specified clients and new business, in addition to research, development and presentation of media plans and media buying
- Work hand in hand with Account Service, Strategic Planning, Analytics and Creative teams in addition to Media team
- Gather, organize and present competitive research and spending data
- Maintain effective relationships with clients and media partners
- Stay well-informed of media trends and new opportunities
- Work in conjunction with Analytics team on post analysis of all campaigns
- Seven+ years of media planning/buying experience
- Expertise across broad spectrum of offline and online media touch points
- Proficiency in digital media, including social, display, native, video (including OTT), audio and SEM
- Experience with media buying/planning software (e.g., Strata, SmartPlus, Advantage, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to the Louisville, Ky., area.
- Report to: Media Director
Qualified individuals may submit their credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our hometown since 1915 was recently dubbed “the new Austin.” We’re not sure what that means, but we’ll take it as a compliment. We like to think of Louisville as the place where Southern hospitality begins but Midwestern common sense and practicality stick around. It’s a blend of the best of both cultures. And speaking of culture, we’ve long been known for having one of the country’s most dynamic art scenes. Over the past decade, our food scene has caught up, with Louisville becoming recognized as one of the leaders in the farm-to-table movement. Oh, and did we mention bourbon? Mix in with a low cost of living and an ease of getting around. Stir well. Enjoy.
You know the cliché about a company being “like a family?” Well, sometimes clichés become clichés because they’re true. In the case of Doe-Anderson, you would be joining an organization that’s been nurturing careers (and the people attached to them) for well over a century. We like to think it’s because you can carve your own path here, supported by management and your peers. We try hard to keep the corporate politics to a minimum and the self-reliance to the max. That may be why almost half our employees are shareholders in the company – and why people tend to stick around nearly three times the ad agency average. There’s something about the place that makes it hard to leave.
At Doe-Anderson, we have a long history of creating work that, well, works. To do this, we strive to reflect the world we live in and speak to every day. Building belief in brands begins with believing in and celebrating one another as individual members of a diverse and inclusive team.
We will never disqualify a potential team member based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or veteran or disability status.
Apply Link: https://www.doeanderson.com/careers/media-supervisor
Email Resume: email@example.com