National Sales Assistant
WLKY-TV is looking for an organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
JOB DESCRIPTIONWLKY-TV, the Hearst Television CBS affiliate in Louisville, KY has an immediate opening in our Sales Department for a Sales Assistant. The Sales Assistant works closely with the National Sales Manager to ensure effective oversight of national advertising campaigns across multiple platforms. We seek a highly organized candidate with excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Enthusiasm, accuracy and computer proficiency are vital to success in this role. The position is largely data entry and offers a great opportunity to develop and enhance valuable skill sets while contributing to the success of our award-winning sales team. WLKY-TV is part of Hearst Television, an industry leader that offers a comprehensive benefits package for this in-office opportunity.
• Work closely with the National Sales Manager on day-to-day duties and communicate with national sales representatives across the country.
• Enter and maintain national advertising orders with precision.
• Maintain national political public files, as well as updates to the FCC political website.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. is required.
• Fulfill customer service requests for items such as log times, weekly posting analysis, etc.
• Assist in the creation of sales proposals, advertising packages and client presentations.
• Develop proficiency with Nielsen ratings, Kantar Media, and other research tools.
• Coordinate paid programming sales.
• Research billing discrepancies and reconcile credit memos as required
• Prior administrative experience is preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• Related military training and experience will be considered.
Apply Link: https://eevd.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_6/job/2012337/?utm_medium=jobshare