.NET Web Developer
(human)x is hiring a full-time .NET Web Developer to join our full-service digital agency.
JOB DESCRIPTIONIf you're a full-stack web developer looking to grow your career, work with a collaborative team, and have access to competitive benefits like unlimited PTO, we'd love to hear from you.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
(human)x is a Leap Group company. When joining Leap Group, you're joining a team that is passionate, innovative, and connected. Some words we've heard our teammates use to describe our culture are welcoming, collaborative, flexible, and dog-friendly (warning: your interview may be accompanied by a wagging tail).
We give our team the ability to make an impact with clients, while expanding their experience and depth of knowledge in the process. We like to show our appreciation for everything our teammates do by offering supportive and inclusive benefits that allow them to thrive. This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Unlimited PTO and Summer Fridays
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid access to coaching and therapy
- 401k plan with 1:1 access to investment advisor
- Company profit sharing
- Health, dental, vision, and ancillary benefits
- Paid professional development opportunities
DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE MARKETING COMES FROM DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE TEAMS
We recognize our teammates are our greatest assets in helping our clients market less and matter more. Diverse backgrounds, opinions and perspectives on our team allow us to expand our own perspectives and, in the process, create solutions that are innovative, creative, and strategic.
We're constantly working to transform our agencies and industry into spaces that are more diverse, equitable, and inclusive, and we welcome the addition of YOUR unique voice and perspective. Don't forget to ask us about our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion during your interview.
WHO IS THE .NET WEB DEVELOPER?
The .NET Web Developer designs, develops, tests and implements external facing websites and SaaS applications for a variety of clients. This role focuses heavily on web-based solutions and front-end development.
You are a lifelong learner and enjoy solving complex technical problems with little guidance. While your technical skills shine, you also have the ability to work directly with or alongside clients, communicating technical concepts with ease. While a full-stack skillset is required, working in an agency environment, sophisticated front-end development skills are a priority.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Design, develop, test, and implement applications using Angular, focused on traditional single-page web, web mobile and native mobile.
- Design, develop, test, and implement applications using Ionic and Cordova.
- Employ and deploy using Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Utilize net MVC skills (routing, model binding, Razor templating, etc.) and Golang (packages, goroutines, channels.)
- Troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Implement responsive designs and deal with asset optimization (images, CSS/JS bundling/minification.)
- Work with 3rd party integration solutions (Social media, maps, analytics, credit card processors.)
- Work with various forms of caching both client side (cache headers) and server side (object caching, page output caching, distributed caching.)
- Participate as required on Production Code Turn days, providing instructions for deploying code changes successfully, and smoke testing code post-release.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across departments and clients.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft stack / .NET and SQL Servers.
- 3+ years of experience with Angular (code and deployment strategies), both web and mobile.
- 3+ years of experience with other JS libraries, including JQuery and possibly Node.
- 1+ years of CMS/eCommerce platform experience (i.e. Sitefinity, Sitecore, Kentico, Shopify)
- Experience with modern HTML standards, SCSS, typescript.
- Self-motivation and interest/ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain change-agile.
Please submit a portfolio or work sample links as a part of your application, if available.
Important note: if you think you have what it takes to be a great .NET Web Developer but don't necessarily meet all of these qualifications, please still apply! While we work hard to eliminate unnecessary requirements from our job ads, our teams and needs are constantly evolving, and we'd always love the opportunity to connect and see what might be a fit.
WHERE IS THIS ROLE?
Leap Group has a footprint in the Midwest, with offices in Louisville, KY, Cincinnati, OH, and Indianapolis, IN. While this role is open to remote candidates, preference will be given to those in our footprint.
CHECK US OUT
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
Leap Group complies with the ADA and ADAAA. If you need reasonable accommodation to apply, interview, or do the job, please send an email to our Human Resources Manager, Chelsea, at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can evaluate your accommodation request.
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapgroupnetwork/jobs/2895153/KY-Kentucky/Louisville/NET-Web-Developer