Paid Search Manager (contract)
Paid Search Managers are experts at finding exciting ways to amplify client content. This means both strategizing and executing sophisticated media programs.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPaid Search Managers are experts at finding exciting ways to amplify client content. This means both strategizing and executing sophisticated media programs.
You enjoy staying up to date on the latest pay-per-click industry trends
You have a passion for search and digital marketing
You enjoy supporting clients
Your detail-orientation is unmatched
You're enthusiastic about social and digital media
A day in the life includes things like:
- Managing, reviewing, and performing daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintaining and monitoring keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Managing the creation of large keyword lists.
- Providing oversight and managing new paid search and paid media campaigns and aiding in the creation of paid media/search marketing initiatives.
- Managing display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Providing oversight and management of weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and other initiatives.
- Monitoring and evaluating paid search and paid media results and performance.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 3+ years media management experience, with at least 2 years' experience managing pay-per-click ads
- A Google Ads certification
- Great writing and communication skills
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in a related field (or comparable work experience)
Important note: if you think you have what it takes to be a great Paid Search Manager but don't necessarily meet all of these qualifications, please still apply! While we work hard to eliminate unnecessary requirements from our job ads, our teams and needs are constantly evolving, and we'd always love the opportunity to connect and see what might be a fit.
WHERE IS THIS OPPORTUNITY?
Our offices are located in Louisville, KY, Cincinnati, OH, and Indianapolis, IN. While we'd love the chance to see your smiling face in-office, this role is open to remote candidates too.
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2572970-577259
Email Resume: email@example.com