Product Development & Account Manager
IMC is looking for a Product Development & Account Manager with client services or a marketing background. The Product Development & Account Manager will report to IMC’s Vice President of Client Services.
JOB DESCRIPTION• Coordinate the product development and approval process (including developing an understanding of the needs of the manufacturer (licensee), brand owner (licensor) and retail, and serving as a liaison between licensor and licensee)
• Thoroughly proof each submission (i.e. product, packaging, sales sheets, POS, etc.) making sure that it is free from error before submitting for client review
• Manage and maintain licensee files and track work in IMC’s database
• Lead status calls between licensee and IMC
• Develop deep brand knowledge to carry a brand’s essence, visual identity and quality standards through all aspects of product development
• Special creative project management (style guides, brand standards, licensee summits, portfolio compilations, etc.)
• Collaborate with other IMC licensing professionals, including updates on product development and submission issues, visual asset review and making recommendations for improvement of materials and procedures
• Manage day-to-day needs of executed licensing programs and consult with/engage other IMC licensing professionals as needed to ensure programs are maximized
• Maintain knowledge of current industry, category and licensing trends, specifically as it relates to product development and quality assurance issues
• Researching the licensing industry and potential brand extension categories for our clients
• Designing/creating PowerPoint presentations, product concept mock-ups and sales decks
• Compiling marketing materials (including copying, binding, mailing)
• Assisting with administrative tasks
Key competencies for a Product Development & Account Manager
• Project Management – multiple complex projects, initiatives, and audiences
• Communication – oral and written to multiple audiences including sophisticated brand owners
• Detail Orientation – extreme attention to detail and willingness to satisfy client’s expectations for perfection
• Relationship Management and Service Orientation – ability to empathize with the needs of IMC, its clients and licensees to insure all are being fulfilled in an appropriate manner. Ability to achieve great results through others.
• Energy & Ambition – a drive to succeed in your work and with IMC Licensing
• Bachelor’s Degree or Higher + 2-3 years of experience in account management or marketing role
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Location/Schedule: IMC is a remote-friendly company and looking to find the best candidate for this position. While based in Louisville, KY, we understand many qualified candidates are located beyond our city limits and we are open to a remote-working location. Dependent on applicant qualifications, this position can be full time OR part time.
Contact: Complete the application and attach your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications, interest in the position and compensation requirements. We hate boring cover letters so please be creative, and please don't forget to include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Apply Link: https://www.imclicensing.com/product-development-account-manager
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org