Since we're in the business of growth, we're looking for a Production Artist to provide key support for our talented team. This person will support multiple accounts within Wingspan’s portfolio of clients.
JOB DESCRIPTIONWingspan is an independent and creatively driven full-service marketing agency based in Louisville, KY. Our goal is to build powerful connections between brands and consumers. We're a tight-knit, friendly and passionate group of marketers and creators who take great pride in the happiness and success of our clients. Whether it's strategizing for digital advertising campaigns or creating eye-catching designs, our forward-thinking team is always raising the bar. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but you wouldn't know that by looking at our work. Our office is a historic landmark that houses professionals bound for greatness.
Since we're in the business of growth, we're looking for a Production Artist to provide key support for our talented team. This person will support multiple accounts within Wingspan’s portfolio of clients. We are in need of someone who is interested in purpose-driven marketing. This role will report directly to our Director of Creative.
- Collaborate closely with art directors, designers, developers and our accounts team
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any -artwork issues that arise during production
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation
- Package and preflight files for release to printers or media partners
- Create PDFs for print and client review
- Prepare images for online and mobile applications
- Catalog and reference art for future projects
- Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with the creative team, web team and printers
- Examine a project’s typography to ensure that text elements are balanced and free of errors and that a hierarchical structure for the information is clear
- Must be comfortable taking and following direction
- Maintain a sense of humor. We like to laugh.
- BA in Graphic Design or similar field
- Possess a strong grasp of typography and editing
- Proficient in Adobe CS and familiar with Microsoft software.
- Amazing organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Likes to thrive in a face-paced environment.
NOTE: Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Learn more about Wingspan by checking us out at wingspanreach.com
We would love to hear from you! For consideration of this position, please submit resumes to: HR@wingspanreach.com
Apply Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2802953087
Email Resume: HR@wingspanreach.com