Our employer is an exciting design agency start up with a major client already acquired. They are seeking an energetic Production Manager to provide support and commitment on a daily basis
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur employer is an exciting design agency start up with a major client already acquired. They are seeking an energetic Production Manager to provide support and commitment on a daily basis, to both the internal business as well as external client requirements. Reporting to the Head of Content, they are looking for a candidate with high levels of enthusiasm and a willingness to tackle any challenge big or small.
- This role will act as an account manager for their new biggest client.
- General office management and front of house/reception duties.
- Assisting in all pre-production - booking crew, creating pre-production documentation and scheduling.
- Monitoring financial transactions, and reconciling of expenses and office related invoices. Arranging company events.
- Assisting with general company marketing and social media. Travel bookings/arrangements. Managing content schedules.
- Assisting senior roles with general duties.
- Proven experience as production assistant or account manager.
- Computer savvy.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving.
- A team player with great communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new systems.
- A valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma.
- Relevant training (e.g. production courses) will be an advantage.
An excellent package is on offer along with the opportunity to work for this interesting startup.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org