We move fast, and we need someone who can learn quickly and keep tasks on track and in motion. You’ll be working directly under our President, and closest with our engineering team, aligning sprint plans with the company’s road map.
JOB DESCRIPTIONProject Coordinator
GoWild is looking for a Project Coordinator who's hungry, ready to make their mark, and wants to be a key player in a rapidly growing startup.
Love the outdoors, too? You might be perfect.
We move fast, and we need someone who can learn quickly and keep tasks on track and in motion. You’ll be working directly under our President, and closest with our engineering team, aligning sprint plans with the company’s road map. Within the first 90 days, you will take on managing some of the marketing and brand partnerships team’s work as well.
Sound like a lot? It is. You're going to have failures here. If you don't, you're not taking enough risks. If taking chances makes you squeamish, this role is not for you.
You're still reading this. We must have your attention. If you meet the qualifications below, please apply.
IMPORTANT: This role is intended for our headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky, but remote applicants will be considered. We will do our best to respond to all applications but a response is not promised.
- Manage sprint tasks for the engineering team
- Oversee sprint progress
- Assist with tasks for the marketing team
- Collaborate with management to assess and prioritize feature requests
- Create tickets in project management tools
- Capture all necessary notes for tickets and execution
- Quality assurance (QA) and leading QA test sessions
- Highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience negotiating contracts is a must
- Familiar with project management tools (we use Shortcut.com, previously Clubhouse)
- 1+ years of project management experience required
- Experience with web development processes and familiarity with web development
- Experience with startups or ad agencies (traffic management would be relevant)
- This is a great position to learn from a hardened startup team, but you must be a self-starter and driven. Hand-holding is for toddlers.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills. This cannot be overstated for this role.
- No egos. Seriously.
- Must have the ability to manage up. Leadership expects you to speak up if we’re wrong.
- Flexible work schedule — we’re currently operating mostly remote. We know people have other responsibilities (kids, pets, family members) to take care of and accommodate life’s unplanned moments.
- Great culture. Failure is encouraged here. Without failure, we're not taking risks. Without risks, there is no reward. No one is here just for a paycheck, we all strive for better.
- Great healthcare benefits (health, vision, dental)
- We buy your residential hunting and fishing license, and will pay for up to $100 annually in backcountry permits.
- Fun outings throughout the year. We also have an annual outdoor retreat (2018: Hiking in the Red River Gorge; 2019: Fly fishing in the Ozarks; 2020: Kentucky hiking & cornhole tournament; 2021: Hiking and fishing in Red River Gorge)
- Tons of upward mobility opportunity. We encourage people to try new things, push your boundaries and take chances.
GoWild pays a competitive salary for all of our positions.
How to Apply
Applications must have a cover letter acknowledging why you are interested in being a part of our team. We require cover letters because we care about the person, not just their job history.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Apply Link: https://timetogowild.com/careers/project-coordinator
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org