The PM role is the linchpin of our team, responsible for supporting our team of creatives and strategists, identifying appropriate resources, assessing and addressing risks, and developing and managing schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
JOB DESCRIPTIONProject Manager (June 2021)
We are seeking a motivated Project Manager to join our team.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be the linchpin of our integrated crew to collaborate, plan and deliver high-quality strategic and creative deliverables.
We are looking for a leader with exceptional interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
This role is responsible for supporting our team of creatives and strategists, identifying appropriate resources, assessing and addressing risks, and developing and managing schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
• Manage, guide and review marketing projects through the company’s project management platform(s)
• Work closely with the creative team and agency producers to guide the creative development process
• Manage communications regarding project status, progress, timing, etc.
• Oversee project timelines and estimates to ensure projects deliver on-time and within budget
• Work with media team to launch plan assets
• Gather and provide specifications for asset development
• Provide traffic information for media buys
• Provide pick-up instructions to Reps
• Communicate with Resource Management and other Project Managers
• 3+ years of agency experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Must be located in or willing to relocate to the Louisville, Ky area.
What we would like to see:
Understanding of the advertising industry including but not limited to:
• Familiarity with the creative process and deliverables of various mediums
• Digital: Responsive web design, email, landing pages, banner ads, PPC, etc.
• Print: Concepting, execution, production, etc.
• Social media: Facebook/Instagram stories and posts, Snapchat filters, hashtags, etc.
• Video: High-level knowledge of production process and timelines
• Marketing Services: Programmatic media, research, annual plan, reporting, analytics, etc.
• Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to ramp up quickly and balance multiple tasks
• Acquainted with various project management methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc.)
• Able to maintain tasks and schedules through a project management platform
• Able to identify/resolve issues, manage risk and develop work plans and specifications
• Excellent verbal ability and personal diplomacy
• Strong reasoning, memory skills and attention
• Assertive and self-confident, but also conscientious and patient
• Motivated and goal-oriented
• Team player and cooperative
• Strong managerial, planning, conflict management and communication skills
Report to: Director of Project Management
Qualified individuals may submit their credentials to email@example.com.
Our hometown since 1915 was recently dubbed “the new Austin.” We’re not sure what that means, but we’ll take it as a compliment. We like to think of Louisville as the place where Southern hospitality begins but Midwestern common sense and practicality stick around. It’s a blend of the best of both cultures. And speaking of culture, we’ve long been known for having one of the country’s most dynamic art scenes. Over the past decade, our food scene has caught up, with Louisville becoming recognized as one of the leaders in the farm-to-table movement. Oh, and did we mention bourbon? Mix in with a low cost of living and an ease of getting around. Stir well. Enjoy.
You know the cliché about a company being “like a family?” Well, sometimes clichés become clichés because they’re true. In the case of Doe-Anderson, you would be joining an organization that’s been nurturing careers (and the people attached to them) for well over a century. We like to think it’s because you can carve your own path here, supported by management and your peers. We try hard to keep the corporate politics to a minimum and the self-reliance to the max. That may be why almost half our employees are shareholders in the company – and why people tend to stick around nearly three times the ad agency average. There’s something about the place that makes it hard to leave.
At Doe-Anderson, we have a long history of creating work that, well, works. To do this, we strive to reflect the world we live in and speak to every day. Building belief in brands begins with believing in and celebrating one another as individual members of a diverse and inclusive team.
We will never disqualify a potential team member based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or veteran or disability status.
Apply Link: https://www.doeanderson.com/careers/project-manager
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org