The Project Manager works closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing integrated products. You are consistently managing client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets, and scopes w attention to detail.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Project Manager works closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing integrated products. You are consistently managing client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets, and scopes with uncanny attention to detail. You are someone who thinks critically, finds solutions quickly with confidence, and takes initiative in the face of obstacles.
The Project Manager is a natural communicator and collaborator with excellent leadership skills. Our best Project Managers love being part of a team and shine in situations where organization and creativity are required.
You know when to roll up your sleeves to help get the job done and when to take a step back to assess the best path forward. You are the calm, consistent presence that focuses the team and clears away roadblocks and distractions.
The Project Manager...
- Manages program, retainer, and project scopes.
- Develops, manages, monitors and oversees project timelines.
- Proactively mitigates project risks.
- Ensures standard processes and workflows are followed.
- Effectively communicates deliverable expectations.
- Leads multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Owns project health and budget reporting.
- Leads and motivates cross-departmental project teams.
- Facilitates and leads project-team meetings.
- Attends client meetings and provides updates and forecasting to clients.
- Contributes to resource management and forecasting across departments and agencies.
- Contributes to company-wide process documentation and work within PMO to define and implement improvements.
- Occasional travel is required for this position.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years project management experience required, preferably in the agency/digital space.
- Working knowledge of web (and related technologies).
- Demonstrated capacity understanding and applying strategy to project planning.
- Understanding and demonstrated capacity for executing project methodologies including waterfall and agile.
- Previous experience with project management software (Workfront preferred).
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- High attention to detail and quality.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills.
- Passion for emerging technologies and marketing.
- Strong people management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain change-agile.
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2413049-577259
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org