Project Manager works closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing integrated products. You are consistently managing client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets, and scopes with uncanny attention to detail.
JOB DESCRIPTIONLEAP Group is hiring a full-time Project Manager to join our full-service digital marketing agency.
If you're a project manager with excellent communication and organization skills, a passion for marketing, and interest in joining a collaborative team with supportive benefits like unlimited PTO, we'd love to hear from you.
When joining LEAP, you're joining a team that is passionate, innovative, and connected. Some words we've heard our teammates use to describe our culture are welcoming, collaborative, flexible, and dog-friendly (warning: your interview may be accompanied by a wagging tail).
We give our team the ability to make an impact with clients, while expanding their experience and depth of knowledge in the process. We like to show our appreciation for everything our teammates do by offering supportive and inclusive benefits that allow them to thrive. This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Unlimited PTO and Summer Fridays (office fully closed the 1st and 3rd Fridays of June/July/Aug)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid access to coaching and therapy
- Local fitness membership
- 401k plan with 1:1 access to investment advisor
- Company profit sharing
- Health, dental, vision, and ancillary benefits
- Paid professional development opportunities
DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE MARKETING COMES FROM DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE TEAMS
We recognize our teammates are our greatest assets in helping our client's market less and matter more. Diverse backgrounds, opinions and perspectives on our team allow us to expand our own perspectives and, in the process, create solutions that are innovative, creative, and strategic.
We're constantly working to transform our agencies and industry into spaces that are more diverse, equitable, and inclusive, and we welcome the addition of YOUR unique voice and perspective. Don't forget to ask us about our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion during your interview.
WHO IS THE PROJECT MANAGER
The Project Manager works closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing integrated products. You are consistently managing client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets, and scopes with uncanny attention to detail. You are someone who thinks critically, finds solutions quickly with confidence, and takes initiative in the face of obstacles.
The Project Manager is a natural communicator and collaborator with excellent leadership skills. Our best Project Managers love being part of a team and shine in situations where organization and creativity are required. You know when to roll up your sleeves to help get the job done and when to take a step back to assess the best path forward. You are the calm, consistent presence that focuses the team and clears away roadblocks and distractions.
The Project Manager...
- Manages program, retainer, and project scopes.
- Develops, manages, monitors and oversees project timelines.
- Proactively mitigates project risks.
- Ensures standard processes and workflows are followed.
- Effectively communicates deliverable expectations.
- Leads multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Owns project health and budget reporting.
- Leads and motivates cross-departmental project teams.
- Facilitates and leads project-team meetings.
- Attends client meetings and provides updates and forecasting to clients.
- Contributes to resource management and forecasting across departments and agencies.
- Contributes to company-wide process documentation and work within PMO to define and implement improvements.
- Occasional travel is required for this position.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 2+ years project management experience, preferably in the agency/digital space.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of web (and related technologies).
- Demonstrated capacity understanding and applying strategy to project planning.
- Understanding and demonstrated capacity for executing project methodologies including waterfall and agile.
- High attention to detail and quality.
- Previous experience with project management software (Workfront preferred).
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) preferred.
Important note: if you think you have what it takes to be a great Project Manager but don't necessarily meet all these qualifications, please still apply! While we work hard to eliminate unnecessary requirements from our job ads, our teams and needs are constantly evolving, and we'd always love the opportunity to connect and see what might be a fit.
WHERE IS THIS ROLE?
Our offices are located in Louisville, KY, Cincinnati, OH, and Indianapolis, IN. While we'd love the chance to see your smiling face in-office, this role is open to remote candidates too.
CHECK US OUT
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
LEAP complies with the ADA and ADAAA. If you need reasonable accommodation to apply, interview, or do the job, please send an email to our Human Resources Manager, Chelsea, at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can evaluate your accommodation request.
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2695130-577259
Email Resume: email@example.com