Regional Marketing Manager
The Regional Marketing Manager will oversee all marketing and brand initiatives for 2 regions within Mortenson Dental Partners - Summit Dental Health in Nebraska and Stonehaven Dental in Utah. This position is based in Louisville, KY but travel is required.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Regional Marketing Manager will lead the conversion of national brand initiatives into regional marketing strategies and brand management for assigned region(s) of the company; work with regional leadership, doctors and practice managers on various marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness, new patients and patient loyalty; collaborate with and leverage the capabilities of the support marketing team to carry out the development of marketing assets; and effectively present marketing ideas and performance analysis to regional leadership. Must have thorough knowledge of traditional and digital advertising tactics, performance analytics, and ability to think conceptually and strategically with a high-level of influence on the tactical execution of marketing recommendations and work effectively and collaboratively as part of a dispersed team. Some travel is required (25%).
- Develop annual marketing plan to define marketing goals, major initiatives and campaigns.
- Implement marketing plan, collaborating with the MDP support marketing team in the development of marketing tactics and media plans.
- Develop and maintain relationships with regional leadership, doctors and practice managers within your regions, gaining alignment with regional marketing initiatives and supporting their marketing needs.
- Oversee marketing needs for new doctors, new practices, acquisitions and expansions for applicable regions.
- Monitor patient feedback and respond to reviews and surveys. Prepare monthly reports to communicate review and survey analytics.
- Ongoing analysis and reporting of the effectiveness of marketing initiatives, tracking against defined marketing goals.
- Oversee the Brand Ambassador program in applicable regions, providing guidance for practice level marketing ideas and sponsorship requests.
- Support regional annual summit events as part of the planning committee.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field.
- 3-5 years previous experience in a similar marketing management role.
- Dental, healthcare or multi-unit experience; ad agency experience.
- Google Suite, MailChimp, Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Thorough knowledge of traditional and digital advertising tactics, performance analytics, and ability to think conceptually and strategically with a high-level of influence on the tactical execution of marketing recommendations.
Apply Link: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/MOR1014/JobBoard/a7109371-3a43-4495-940c-6429532262fd/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=19032fca-4557-4b57-9291-1140d31c488e