Senior Account Executive
We are seeking a Senior Account Executive who will work with the Associate Director of Account Services to manage the relationship between Mightily and agency clients.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSummary and Scope
The Senior Account Executive works with the Associate Director of Account Services to manage the relationship between Mightily and agency clients. Working collaboratively within the agency and with the client as the key day-to-day agency representative, the role requires the ability to think strategically and proactively on behalf of both the client and the agency. The Senior Account Executive will successfully manage client projects which include agency services such as web design and development, brand positioning and identity development, SEO, social media consulting, media planning, buying, and campaign management along with marketing plan impact reporting, just to name a few. In addition the Senior Account Executive will oversee any ancillary services that the agency contracts for with clients. This role could also supervise an account executive or assistant account executive.
The Senior Account Executive is primarily responsible for:
- Maintaining and building strong working relationships with their clients
- Leading or helping to lead the strategy and relationship management for all client-related projects
- Organizing deliverables and scope for all existing and new client work
The individual must possess a service-oriented, positive attitude towards clients and colleagues. In addition, the Senior Account Executive should demonstrate an appreciation of the agency’s “work” (websites, creative, marketing plans, analytics, research and consumer insights).
In order for the Senior Account Executive to be successful and considered for increased compensation and career advancement, they must either meet or exceed Agency expectations by successfully executing the following job requirements:
- Develop a working understanding of each of their clients’ business and marketing strategies
- Help to nurture creativity across all agency resources: “embrace and own the work”
- Work collaboratively across the agency to inspire great thinking and ideas
- Effectively communicate to agency team: project status / timing / client feedback
- Provides creative, development, and integrated marketing department teams with well-documented input, support data and materials as required; ensures that marketing strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups
- Manage projects flawlessly where “on time and on budget” is the rule NOT the exception
- Begin to demonstrate strong leadership skills; both internally and with Mightily’s clients
- Work with Associate Director of Accounts and Director of Business Development to proactively identify client opportunities in order to fuel organic agency growth
- Provide superior level of service to Mightily clients to include:
- Anticipate issues – be proactive NOT reactive
- Conduct regular meetings with clients even in the absence of current projects
- Do your research and be prepared for client meetings
- Surprise and delight clients with superior level of service, creative, and strategic thinking and ideas
- Become an indispensable member of the client’s team
- When appropriate, visit clients at their offices REGULARLY: “walk the hallways”
- Develop excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Continuously works to upgrade knowledge and skills through available reading and online opportunities, along with courses and seminars provided by the agency.
- Manage direct reports successfully by:
- Providing full debriefing of each project and task
- Be “fully available” to support their efforts
- Provide regular feedback and direction
- Provide them with annual personal and business objectives review and plan to help them advance their career (make you obsolete)
Qualified candidates will have had a minimum 4 years as an Account Executive at an advertising agency or relevant marketing department experience on the client side. A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, or a related field is desired but not required.
Salary Range - $50,000 - $65,000
Apply Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2440225059/