Senior Account Manager
Responsible for the relationship between LEAP and its clients. They will look after client needs through direct contact, liaison, and the marshalling of agency resources. The Account Manager will be the primary, day-to-day representative to the client.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Senior Account Manager is responsible for the relationship between LEAP and its clients. They will look after client needs through direct contact, liaison, and the marshalling of agency resources. The Account Manager will be the primary, day-to-day representative to the client and be highly responsive to client needs. They must be knowledgeable in both the clients' business(s) and the agency offerings.
The Senior Account Manager reviews all executions to confirm whether they meet strategic goals before delivery to the client, and they keep regular contact with all assigned account contacts at a strategic level.
The Senior Account Manager...
- Maintains direct, day-to-day senior-level client contact
- Proactively provides client marketing plans with the greatest amount of added value
- Evaluates client input and includes background knowledge, research, field feedback, etc., to proactively produce full communications plans
- Devises communication strategies for/with client(s) with appropriate internal support
- Keeps internal departments in touch with Client Contact Reports
- Fosters development and training of junior account service personnel
- Ensures technical and product representations are accurate
- Provides creative, production, media, and interactive departments with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required; ensures that objectives and strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the internal groups.
- Develops client project and maintenance briefs
- Provide clients with budget updates and planning; assists in preparation of invoices
- Keeps apprised of client's industry and market developments
- Creates and/or coordinates and authorizes proposals for client approval
- Checks and approves copy, design, and production art, and coordinates client approval
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel
- Prepares month-end overviews of client's current activities and monthly revenue forecasts, plus plans for future development of accounts
- Seeks out new business opportunities with existing clients and plays a key role in their development.
- Regularly attends and represents the agency at industry functions and promotes the agency at every opportunity
- Regularly meets with accounts to not only build relationships, but also to provide a strategic layer to the agency/client relationship
- Occasional travel is required for this position.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years agency account management experience required.
- Experience brainstorming with a team for creative ideation.
- Exposure to both B2B and B2C brands.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Passion for advertising and marketing.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Willingness to receive and embrace constructive feedback.
- Excellent organizational skills and a high level of detail-orientation.
- Strong people and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain change-agile.
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2383583-577259
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org