Senior Front End Developer
Want to work with smart people building neat stuff? VIA is the place for you! Our dev team is a close-knit group of dedicated professionals. We pride ourselves on quality work, supporting each other, and leaving our egos at the door.
- Work closely with the Design and UX team.
- Make recommendations on design decisions to help projects stay on budget. We like a challenge but we also like to spend client budgets wisely!
- Write specifications based on the needs of the project before jumping into code.
- Transition existing web apps to mobile-friendly web apps.
- Interact with clients to provide appropriate web and mobile solutions for their businesses.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Intermediate-to-expert level CSS and semantic HTML
- Experience with front-end build tools (Webpack, Grunt, Gulp)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors, particularly SASS (or LESS)
- Familiarity with open-source systems, particularly WordPress and Laravel
- Production based development on client and internal projects
- Participate in “Agile” planning
- Proactive initiative on project or internal technical issues that require resolution or process
- Participation in ongoing quality assurance and process improvements
- Attention to detail is a must
We work primarily in the LAMP Stack. Familiarity with the following tools is essential:
- Vanilla PHP & Frameworks (Laravel)
- Ecommerce (WooCommerce, Magento)
- Native or React-Native mobile application development
- Deployment Tools: Jenkins
- Development Tools: Git, Vagrant
You can expect:
- A wonderful team, each of whom care equally about the quality of their work and the well-being of their colleagues
- $1500/year conference budget
- Bi-weekly yoga and boot camp, on site
- Flexibility for remote days
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Health benefits plan
Apply Link: https://viastudio.com/senior-front-end-developer/
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org