Senior Web Designer
As a senior web designer, you will design enterprise-level websites and collaborate with LEAP Group's strategy, UX and development teams to create smart, sophisticated digital experiences for all kinds of companies, from local to global.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Concept original design ideas that make viewing and navigating a website easy and enjoyable.
- Your focus will primarily be websites, but you can also breathe life into other experiences, like social media, banner ads, mobile apps, AR and more.
- Collaborate and communicate with other creatives, strategists, developers, PMs and your account team.
- Stay current on digital design and marketing trends, and be an advocate for new thinking within the agency.
- Create compelling presentations, and effectively sell your work to co-workers and clients.
- 7+ years of interactive design experience for both web-based and mobile products.
- Portfolio that shows off your skills. Agency experience a plus.
- The ideal portfolio will feature website designs and have a smattering of other digital / social media campaigns.
- Proven experience with responsive web design principles for multiple devices and operating systems.
- Understanding of user-centered design methodologies.
- Experience with user interface design and usability.
- Have UX understanding, but you don't need to be a full-on expert.
- Experience with QA best practices.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite and proven experience with Sketch, Zeplin and InVision.
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Digital Design or other related program.
Apply Link: https://www.leapagency.com/careers/details/1157349
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org