Senior Web Designer
As a senior web designer, you will design enterprise-level websites and collaborate with LEAP Group's strategy, UX and development teams to create smart, sophisticated digital experiences for all kinds of companies, from local to global.
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT YOU:
You've been honing your digital design skills for years, and you're ready to step up. Your designs and ideas go beyond the templated look, and your portfolio stands out in a crowd. You are passionate and relentless when it comes to creating great work. You present with clarity and confidence, and you're generally a nice person to work with.
- Concept original design ideas that make viewing and navigating a website easy and enjoyable.
- Your focus will primarily be websites, but you can also breathe life into other experiences, like social media, banner ads, mobile apps, AR and more.
- Collaborate and communicate with other creatives, strategists, developers, PMs and your account team.
- Stay current on digital design and marketing trends, and be an advocate for new thinking within the agency.
- Create compelling presentations, and effectively sell your work to co-workers and clients.
- 7+ years of interactive design experience for both web-based and mobile products.
- Portfolio that shows off your skills. Agency experience a plus.
- The ideal portfolio will feature website designs and have a smattering of other digital / social media campaigns.
- Proven experience with responsive web design principles for multiple devices and operating systems.
- Understanding of user-centered design methodologies.
- Experience with user interface design and usability.
- Have UX understanding, but you don't need to be a full-on expert.
- Experience with QA best practices.
- Mastery of Adobe Suite and proven experience with Sketch, Zeplin and InVision.
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Digital Design or other related program.
LEAP Group is a digitally-focused creative agency, and our goal is simple: Do the smartest, most creative work; collaborate with the best people; and have the most fun while doing it. If you're talented, hard-working and nice, let's create awesome things together! We have a smart team, a healthy work-life balance and a relaxed office environment. Visit us at leapagency.com to see more.
Apply Link: https://www.leapagency.com/careers/details/1157349
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org