(human)x is hiring a full-time SEO Analyst to join our full-service digital marketing agency.
JOB DESCRIPTIONIf you're a passionate analyst with experience in SEO and content marketing and enthusiasm for client interface, interested in joining a collaborative team with supportive benefits like unlimited PTO, we'd love to hear from you.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
(human)x is a Leap Group company. When joining Leap Group, you're joining a team that is passionate, innovative, and connected. Some words we've heard our teammates use to describe our culture are welcoming, collaborative, flexible, and dog-friendly [warning: your interview may be accompanied by a wagging tail].
We give our team the ability to make an impact with clients, while expanding their experience and depth of knowledge in the process. We like to show our appreciation for everything our teammates do by offering supportive and inclusive benefits that allow them to thrive. This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Unlimited PTO and Summer Fridays [office fully closed the 1st and 3rd Fridays of June/July/Aug]
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid access to coaching and therapy
- Local fitness membership
- 401k plan with 1:1 access to investment advisor
- Company profit sharing
- Health, dental, vision, and ancillary benefits
- Paid professional development opportunities
DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE MARKETING COMES FROM DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE TEAMS
We recognize our teammates are our greatest assets in helping our clients market less and matter more. Diverse backgrounds, opinions and perspectives on our team allow us to expand our own perspectives and, in the process, create solutions that are innovative, creative, and strategic.
We're constantly working to transform our agencies and industry into spaces that are more diverse, equitable, and inclusive, and we welcome the addition of YOUR unique voice and perspective. Don't forget to ask us about our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion during your interview.
WHO IS THE SEO ANALYST?
The SEO Analyst is data-driven and self-motivated. You are passionate about SEO, have excellent presentation skills, are comfortable with a fast-paced work environment and adaptable to working with a variety of B2B/B2C industries.
A day in the life might include:
- Designing and producing monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports
- Reviewing performance data to provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Presenting SEO strategy with clients and managing SEO priorities
- Developing content strategy, keyword lists, and on-page optimization ideas
- Remediating basic website technical issues
- Researching SEO trends and driving proactive strategic planning
- Collaborating with members of the digital experience, research, account and project management, development, and UX teams<.li>
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, and experience presenting to clients with confidence
- Experience with SEMrush or other SEO tools, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and web-based content management systems like WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation, digital attribution, and campaign management preferred
- Excellent organization skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher education [or equivalent work experience] preferred
Please be sure to attach samples of past SEO wins with your application.
Important note: if you think you have what it takes to be a great SEO Analyst but don't necessarily meet all of these qualifications, please still apply! While we work hard to eliminate unnecessary requirements from our job ads, our teams and needs are constantly evolving, and we'd always love the opportunity to connect and see what might be a fit.
WHERE IS THIS ROLE?
Our offices are located in Louisville, KY, Cincinnati, OH, and Indianapolis, IN. This role is open to remote candidates, but preference will be given to those in our footprint.
CHECK US OUT
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
LEAP complies with the ADA and ADAAA. If you need reasonable accommodation to apply, interview, or do the job, please send an email to our Human Resources Manager, Chelsea, at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can evaluate your accommodation request.
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapgroupnetwork/jobs/2871703-577259