Social Media Content Coordinator
Wingspan has an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Content Coordinator who will help assist our Social Media Team with content creation and curation as well as scheduling, developing content strategy, optimizing profiles, proactively engaging and more!
JOB DESCRIPTIONWingspan is an independent and creatively driven full-service marketing agency based in Louisville, KY. Our goal is to build powerful connections between brands and consumers. We're a tight-knit, friendly and passionate group of marketers and creators who take great pride in the happiness and success of our clients. Whether it's strategizing for digital advertising campaigns or creating eye-catching designs, our forward-thinking team is always raising the bar. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but you wouldn't know that by looking at our work. Our office is a historic landmark that houses professionals bound for greatness.
Since we're in the business of growth, we're looking for a Social Media Content Coordinator to help raise the social profile for our growing portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate will have talent and experience in social media marketing and be an overall awesome teammate to join our crew!
Wingspan has an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Content Coordinator who will help assist our Social Media Team with content creation and curation as well as scheduling, developing content strategy, optimizing profiles, proactively engaging with followers and other areas as needed. The Social Media Content Coordinator will be in constant communication with the Social Media Marketing Manager regarding specific projects and assigned tasks from clients.
- Assist in content strategy through competitive research, platform utilization, benchmarking, brand messaging, and audience identification
- Proactively engage with followers through checking and responding to inquiries, as well as curating social media accounts for comments, concerns and requests
- Create, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, videos) that reflects the client and their brand
- Set up and optimize clients’ social media profiles
- Create and maintain monthly social calendars
- Assist in pulling data for monthly reports with produced results
- Create and prepare email blast campaigns
- Assist in the creation and analysis of paid social media campaigns
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or similar areas of study
- Must have a passion for social media marketing
- Keeps up-to-date current platform trends and best practices
- Exceptional writing and grammar skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Working in Adobe Creative Cloud products (Photoshop, Lightroom and InDesign)
- Video editing in programs such as Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficient in using Canva platform for content creation
- Understanding of Facebook Ads platform and proper campaign management
- Use of Hootsuite or similar scheduling platforms
Learn more about Wingspan by checking us out here: wingspanreach.com
APPLY BY SENDING YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Resume: email@example.com