Social Media Coordinator
Responsible for designing and implementing Social Media campaigns at all levels, creating original content and text, managing, responding to posts, and overall management of a client’s Social Media channels on a day-to-day basis.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMedia Venue is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to administer and manage our Social Media accounts. You will be responsible for designing and implementing Social Media campaigns at all levels, creating original content and text, managing, and responding to posts, and overall management of a client’s Social Media channels on a day-to-day basis. The candidate must be up to date with the latest digital technologies and Social Media trends. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, pay close attention to detail, and have quality work experience within the industry. They will also be comfortable working as part of a team.
Interested parties please submit resume and writing samples to Weaks McKinney-Smith, President at email@example.com . Please no phone calls.
This role oversees client projects related to the management of digital campaigns, including but not limited to:
- Assist in planning of organic content for clients’ social media platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, and new platforms in support of clients' business goals, platform growth, and fan engagement
- Execute paid social campaigns for clients across a multitude of industries
- Write social calendars for clients as well as agency
- Manage and write blogs and email blast for clients and agency
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase brand visibility
- Maintain company website
- Monitoring campaign performance to ensure optimization and budget pacing
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Analyze data for key insights on overall campaign performance, communicating campaign results clearly to both fellow team members and clients
- Support planning and brainstorming initiatives
- Conducting research on new technologies and industry advancements
- Collaborating on internal marketing strategy
- Other digital marketing duties as necessary
- Assist with creative design to support digital initiatives such as display banner ads, paid social media ads, social media video and media collateral.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, or another relevant field is required
- 1-2 years of social media marketing experience is required
- Proficiency in social media platforms
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability of working in a fast-paced environment
- Solid writing background, providing published work samples*
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite including Premier and Photoshop, email platforms, and/or Canva
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Working knowledge in WordPress, Weebly or any other website software is helpful but not required
- Must be able to provide work samples along with analytics of campaigns
*Please provide three (3) writing samples related to your work in social media
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org