Social Media Designer
LEAP Amp is looking for a Social Media Designer to design for the social media space, with additional content management responsibilities.
JOB DESCRIPTIONLEAP Amp is hiring a full-time Social Media Designer to join our amplification + media agency.
If you're a designer with a passion for social media and content management, interested in joining a collaborative team with supportive benefits like unlimited PTO, we'd love to hear from you.
(Note: this role is also open to full-time contractors and contract-to-hire candidates.)
When joining LEAP, you're joining a team that is passionate, innovative, and connected. Some words we've heard our teammates use to describe our culture are welcoming, collaborative, flexible, and dog-friendly (warning: your interview may be accompanied by a wagging tail).
We give our team the ability to make an impact with clients, while expanding their experience and depth of knowledge in the process. We like to show our appreciation for everything our teammates do by offering supportive and inclusive benefits that allow them to thrive. This includes things like:
Remote work options
Autonomy and flexibility
Unlimited PTO and Summer Fridays
Paid maternity and paternity leave
Company-paid access to coaching and therapy
Local fitness membership
401k plan with 1:1 access to investment advisor
Company profit sharing
Health, dental, vision, and ancillary benefits
Paid professional development opportunities
DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE MARKETING COMES FROM DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE TEAMS
We recognize our teammates are our greatest assets in helping our clients market less and matter more. Diverse backgrounds, opinions and perspectives on our team allow us to expand our own perspectives and, in the process, create solutions that are innovative, creative, and strategic.
We're constantly working to transform our agencies and industry into spaces that are more diverse, equitable, and inclusive, and we welcome the addition of YOUR unique voice and perspective. Don't forget to ask us about our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion during your interview.
WHO IS THE SOCIAL MEDIA DESIGNER
The Social Media Designer's primary responsibility is designing for the social media space, with additional content management responsibilities. LEAP Amp content programs are built for speed, flexibility, and real-time opportunity, requiring a skilled designer able to tell clients' stories to the world through high-quality content.
- Creating social media content for clients and leading all content initiatives within client projects
- Developing and managing content delivery processes
- Social media planning, management, and publishing
- Collaborating in creative brainstorms
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- A design portfolio (please attach with your application)
- 1.5+ years' experience in design and social media content creation
- Strong experience in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to design skillfully, quickly, and within brand guidelines
- Strong knowledge of social media and digital advertising platforms
- Important note: if you think you have what it takes to be a great Social Media Designer but don't necessarily meet all of these qualifications, please still apply! While we work hard to eliminate unnecessary requirements from our job ads, our teams and needs are constantly evolving, and we'd always love the opportunity to connect and see what might be a fit.
WHERE IS THIS ROLE?
LEAP has a footprint in the Midwest, with offices in Louisville, KY, Cincinnati, OH, and Indianapolis, IN. While this role will ideally be based in Indianapolis with flexibility to work remotely, we will also consider fully remote candidates.
CHECK US OUT
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
LEAP complies with the ADA and ADAAA. If you need reasonable accommodation to apply, interview, or do the job, please send an email to our Human Resources Manager, Chelsea, at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can evaluate your accommodation request.
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2680325-577259
Email Resume: email@example.com