Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager is responsible for creating amazing short-form content, and strategically distributing that content across all client platforms.
JOB DESCRIPTIONYou are trusted to own each of your client's social media presence and proactively work towards client goals/objectives established in the planning process. You are dedicated, ambitious and strategic in your approach.
A significant part of this role involves finding creative and exciting ways to amplify content for our clients. This includes strategically planning paid media buys, as well as placing those buys. Thoughtful consideration and detailed management of these buys is critical to client success.
LEAP Amp's goal is to redefine what media means in the agency world. We harness the power of social & digital media in order to drive business results for brands looking to share their story with the world.
- Social content creation
- Social content management
- Social media buying and planning
- Social media monitoring and moderation
- Creative idea generation
- Occasional travel is required for this position.
- 2+ years social media management experience, including paid social experience.
- Agency experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field of equivalent work experience preferred.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Desire to work with clients.
- Enthusiasm for social and digital media.
- High degree of detail-orientation.
- Technological proficiency.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Hybrid schedule (remote/in-office)
- Unlimited PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Individual and family medical plan options
- Paid professional development opportunities
- To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2398456-577259
Email Resume: email@example.com