Strategic Art Director, Creative Services
Create flawless impactful designs by exploring concepts that tell the story behind our company strategy. Develops innovative and on-strategy designs and experiences, which meet the objectives of each assignment.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPay for this role starts at $77,300 and can go up from there based on background and qualifications. Additionally, you will be eligible for a meaningful performance based bonus each year.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Create flawless impactful designs by exploring concepts that tell the story behind our company strategy.
- Develops innovative and on-strategy designs and experiences, which meet the objectives of each assignment.
- Ability to work directly with Communication Leads on strategy and visual support for high level communications (ie. Organizational priorities, leadership communications, etc.)
- Works well with minimal creative direction or account management to prioritize work.
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, able to work one-on-one with C Suite executives with clear to the point communication, present persuasively and clearly articulating design rationale.
- Develops innovative and on-strategy designs and experiences, which meet the objectives of the assignment within expected timelines.
- Work directly with clients to manage edits, timeline expectations, etc.
- Energized by a fast-paced environment, able to work nimbly within a small team, and take direction on multiple projects.
- Expert in the latest trends in modern design and advertising, as well as have a keen eye for visual design, illustration, photography, and typography.
- Knowledge of the requirements of the creative process including typical time and resources needed to produce with efficiency quality work on time, and to specification.
- In-depth knowledge and application of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel; and willing to learn new techniques and technology.
- Knowledge of social media platforms’ design requirements and stays on top of social media design trends.
- Self-manager with superior organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while meeting all necessary deadlines.
- Keeps a level head and stays calm in the storm to get the job done.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
- Minimum 5-10 years design experience – preferably in an advertising agency or corporate role.
- Excellent design, communication and organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strategic planning and insight.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects for multiple clients.
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in primarily Mac platform with some PC knowledge.
Apply Link: https://www.yum.com/careers
Email Resume: email@example.com