Sublimation Printing Specialist
Universal Woods is seeking a highly motivated individual responsible, in collaboration with other sublimation specialists, for the production of high-quality product samples for trade shows, new product launches and customer sample requests.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSublimation Specialists are part of the marketing team and work closely with sales, new products and quality teams.
Role / Responsibilities
- Produce high-quality product samples
- Organize and maintain product sample inventory
- Manage and fulfill sample requests and support internal quality / new products testing
- Press, pack, ship and verify receipt of samples and tradeshow product
- Lead customer training sessions (in house and offsite) and sublimation demonstrations, as needed
- Support sublimation technical site (STS) including answering customer questions and providing / proofing content
Skills & Experience
- Color Management and/or printing technology experience highly preferred
- Excellent attention to detail / quality
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Confident presentation skills including customer training sessions
- Effective communication skills within sublimation team and cross functional teams
- Comfortable working independently and in team setting
- Reliable with strong work ethic, that takes pride in their work and has a can-do attitude
This position is full time at 40 hours, Monday through Friday from 8:00 – 5:00. The role requires some travel to tradeshows, events and/or customer meetings. Expect no more than 10% travel time, annually.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary. Incentive bonus plan. Profit sharing plan (2% of annual salary). 401K (contribution matched).
Vacation + 8 paid holidays per year. Medical, vision and dental insurance. Company paid disability and life insurance. Wellness Program. Education assistance. Positive and fun team atmosphere.
Established in 1977, operations are headquartered in Louisville, KY with affiliate operations in Cincinnati, Ohio and Boom, Belgium. With high double-digit growth annually, our branded (Unisub®, ChromaLuxe®, Resindek®) products are currently being exported to more than 80 countries around the world. Visit us at www.universalwoods.com, www.chromaluxe.com, www.unisub.com, and www.resindek.com to learn more. Named as 2012 Kentucky (small) Manufacturer of the Year and a finalist for 2013 Greater Louisville's Healthiest Employers. Universal Woods is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Email Resume: Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org