Transactional Sales Assistant
WHAS11, the Tegna owned ABC affiliate in Louisville, KY, is seeking a full-time Transactional Sales Assistant.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe successful candidate will directly support our Transactional Accounts team, executing the day-to-day responsibilities of high-volume, fast-paced regional and national accounts, assisting with every aspect of the placement and processing of orders. They must be detail oriented and have the ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Order entry with high level of accuracy while providing exceptional customer service to clients.
- Maintenance of broadcast schedules, avails, preempts, makegoods, audience delivery posts, pre-logs, post-logs, traffic and aging/collections.
- Maintain paid programming, including but not limited to working with the national rep office to ensure orders are received, secure allocations, provide log documentation as necessary and communicate unfilled time slots.
- Assist in coordinating commercial copy from all delivery systems, FTP and outside sources.
- Ensure quality assurance of commercial copy while working closely with TEGNA Traffic Operations (TCO) to assure accuracy, continuity and meeting log deadlines.
- Other duties related to supporting the transactional team as assigned.
- Highly organized and possess the ability to switch focus quickly when needed and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Fast and accurate computer data entry skill and ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and excellent written and verbal skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, able to act with a sense of urgency and adhere to set deadlines.
- WideOrbit, Media Line, Videa and Salesforce experience a plus.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 47 television stations and two radio stations in 39 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 35 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry’s top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Apply Online URL:
Apply Link: http://www.jobs.net/j/JjrsZoQQ