Video and Photo Storyteller
Public relations and advertising agency, Bandy Carroll Hellige, is looking to add a talented video/photo storyteller to produce compelling content for use in social media and other digital platforms.
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibility: Collaborate with the agency’s Brand Management and Experience teams to concept and produce video, photography and other digital content to help build clients’ brands.
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience, with proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Lightroom
• Experience with video/photo composition, lighting, audio and editing techniques
• Experience producing long-form and short-form video from concept to finished edit
• Experience producing .GIFs, Boomerangs, Stories, IGTV, Facebook Live broadcasts and other social media specific formats
• Ability to research and process broad and diverse information in order to understand client’s subject matter and produce relevant content
• Experience in copywriting in distinctive and appropriate brand voice on behalf of clients
• Effectiveness in participating in client or vendor meetings
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, build and maintain relationships and work in team environment
• Continual drive to monitor trends and developments in media and client industries in order to implement relevant strategies
• Strong project management, organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
Email Resume: email@example.com