Video Editor – 008029
WHAS11, TEGNA’s ABC station in Louisville, is seeking a Full-time Video Editor. Strong candidates understand how news video exists on three screens (television, internet, mobile), and are prepared to edit/produce on all three.
JOB DESCRIPTIONWHAS11, TEGNA’s ABC station in Louisville, is seeking a Full-time Video Editor. Strong candidates understand how news video exists on three screens (television, internet, mobile), and are prepared to edit/produce on all three. Qualified candidates must be ready and able to quickly create high quality content and the content must be ready for air or web-posting in a timely manner.
- Creative storytelling of the highest journalist standards.
- Editing, filing and posting a variety of video elements including voice-overs, packages, high-end animations, and bumpers.
- Encode video for web and mobile distribution.
- Ability to operate non-linear edit systems; experience with Edius is a plus.
- Must have a professional demeanor and work well as a team player.
- Ability to multi-task, handling editing assignments and capturing feeds and FTP material from multiple TEGNA stations, while constantly monitoring quality control.
- Must have at least one year of experience as a non-linear editor.
- Ability to create/edit material for on-air broadcasts and web, while meeting deadlines.
- Operate live-stream broadcasts.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and overtime as needed.
- Must be able to work overnights.
- We put a premium on personal integrity, teamwork, accountability, problem solving and a strong work ethic.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 49 television stations and two radio stations in 41 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 30 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry’s top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA also delivers innovative and unparalleled solutions for advertisers through TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS). TMS is a one-stop shop that helps businesses thrive through an unmatched suite of services and solutions that reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Apply Link: http://www.jobs.net/j/JqZjUcZs