Web and Multimedia Content Designer
You will be responsible for interactive projects from concept through execution across all digital platforms with a primary focus on websites, online advertising, and social media.
JOB DESCRIPTIONWeb and Multimedia Content Designer
INgrid Design is an award-winning agency focused on brand building, corporate marketing, and communications design. But what really makes us special is our passion for creating and cultivating lifelong relationships. We pride ourselves on building strong relationships with our clients—and within our team—so that clients and employees stay and grow with us!
As Web and Multimedia Content Designer at INgrid Design, you will go “All In” for our clients. You will be responsible for interactive projects from concept through execution across all digital platforms with a primary focus on websites, online advertising, and social media.
This is a full-time position located in Louisville, Kentucky. This role is expected to work in a hybrid model, which includes three days in-office.
• Supports Creative Leadership Team to execute vision across multiple platforms.
• Produce high-quality creative concepts, specifically for web design, social media, and digital advertising.
• Use Adobe CC Programs to create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes of web pages according to client specifications.
• Design and publish website content using content management system, as well as hand-coded HTML and CSS as needed.
• Design, develop and modify responsive HTML email campaigns.
• Handle multiple projects from concept to production.
• Present to our clients with confidence, especially in areas of web design and digital knowledge.
• Continue to expand and update knowledge in web design to bring new ideas for our clients.
• Create effective social media and digital advertising assets that are on-brand to help our clients reach their goals.
• 3+ years of design experience including web design, agency experience preferred
• Working understanding of HTML, CSS, web standards and their impacts on creative and design with a strong understanding of the differences between email and web capabilities
• Experience working with developers to handoff design for implementation
• Understanding of responsive design principles
• Experience with SEO and analytics
• Have an understanding and proficiency in accessibility design and standards for the web such as WCAG 2.1 (Wen Content Accessibility Guidelines)
• Adobe Creative Suite experience
• Experience with WordPress and email marketing
• Motion graphic and After Effects experience a plus
• Proven ability to design for various audiences, brands and industries
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills and strong presentation skills
• Portfolio required
Please send cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Resume: email@example.com