DBS Interactive is looking for a Web Designer with a passion for creating visual and interactive experiences that help brands captivate and inspire audiences.
JOB DESCRIPTIONResults by your design
Do you want that to be you?
If so, DBS Interactive wants you as our newest Digital Designer.
Stun us with your portfolio and show us how you breathe life into every design you touch. Tell us the how and why.
Passion for creating visual and interactive experiences that help brands captivate and inspire audiences is vital to succeeding on the DBS team. For each project, we’ll work together to produce masterful work that influences audience behavior and helps our clients grow.
Typography, layouts, illustration, photography—you can do it all. We aren’t looking for a designer to be just a cog in the machine, we want someone who wants to work on a wide range of projects. In the evolving digital landscape, we never stop learning and growing, and we need a designer who brings the ambition and curiosity needed to keep pace with the latest design trends driving success in the industry.
- Establish the look and feel for websites, mobile devices and apps
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project
- Design logos, icons and infographics
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Review sites for quality and design consistency
- Provide site assets for developers
- Help to perform design related marketing and maintenance tasks
- Required: Design Portfolio that demonstrates expertise
- Proficient in design programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision App, and Sketch
- Has a solid foundation in typography, layout and design
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short and Long term disability insurance
- 401k matching
- The best coworkers in Louisville (we mean it)
This full-time role is on-site at our office in the heart of downtown Louisville, KY.
Remote candidates will not be considered.
This is a salaried position with benefits. Salary is based on demonstrated experience and skill.
Apply Link: https://www.dbswebsite.com/about/careers/web-designer/
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org