Web Developer & Designer
We are looking for a talented Web Developer & Designer to create amazing user experiences and create fantastic content. El Toro has a great story we need someone to help us tell it better. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have good writing skills. The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform concepts into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
-Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to an otherwise complex product.
-Develop ideas for content and turn them into intriguing web pages.
-Optimize El Toro website www.eltoro.com for SEO and SEM.
-Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
-Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
-Build materials for client proposals and presentations.
-Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a web designer. We will want to know what websites you have built from scratch that are currently live.
- Strong understanding of SEO and its functionality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and best practices.
El Toro is the fastest growing company in Louisville, we have achieved that status by building a team of talented professionals that like to work hard and play hard. Strong benefits and compensation including the most fun work environment in the region. If you are corporate, unimaginative or just a stick in the mud forget everything you just saw, this job is not for you. Otherwise please send a resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org