We're looking for a Website Coordinator to help provide technical expertise. The ideal candidate will have talent and experience in web development and be an overall awesome teammate to join our crew!
JOB DESCRIPTIONSalary: $40,000-$50,000
*Candidate must live in Louisville or the surrounding area.
Wingspan is an independent and creatively driven full-service marketing agency based in Louisville, KY. Our goal is to build powerful connections between brands and consumers. We're a tight-knit, friendly and passionate group of marketers and creators who take great pride in the happiness and success of our clients. Whether it's strategizing for digital advertising campaigns or creating eye-catching designs, our forward-thinking team is always raising the bar. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but you wouldn't know that by looking at our work. Our office is a historic landmark that houses professionals bound for greatness.
Since we're in the business of growth, we're looking for a Website Coordinator to help provide technical expertise. The ideal candidate will have talent and experience in web development and be an overall awesome teammate to join our crew!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop websites optimized for all devices and platforms
- Update content on client websites and platforms using WordPress and page builders such as Divi, Elementor, Visual Composer, etc…
- QA user testing of web projects, forms, and integrations
- Work with web team and provide support as needed
- Maintain constant willingness to learn new technologies and software
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience in digital design, with a strong focus on mobile and UX/UI
- Strong portfolio of creative work
- WordPress and page builder experience required
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Strong understanding of SEO/SEM
- Strong understanding of optimizing sites for speed
- Experience in developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience with integration software as service (Zapier, etc.)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Critical-thinker, problem-solver & true team player
- Expertise with Google products (Analytics, Data Studio, Search Console)
- Understanding of PPC advertising (Google Ads, Bing)
- Learn more about Wingspan by checking us out here: wingspanreach.com
We would love to hear from you! Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
Apply Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2894901649/
Email Resume: HR@wingspanreach.com