We are assisting our client with the hiring of a full-time permanent Website Manager. This position offers a hybrid remote and onsite working environment.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpecific Job Duties Include:
- Product owner for website—providing leadership, vision and strategy for this communications channel.
- Oversee relationship with external web development vendor.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing to ensure website adheres to brand standards.
- Maximize use of content management system and leverage features of the CMS to communicate to the customer effectively and efficiently.
- Develop holistic view of customer experience/journey, applying data and insights to inform ongoing development of the website experience.
- Track user feedback to continuously improve digital user experiences.
- Collaborate with Director of Patron Services and ticket sales staff to enhance and improve user experience for subscription and single ticket transactions.
- Ensure seamless integration of marketing website with ticketing system and pages.
- Onboard and train internal stakeholders on content management system.
Data and Analytics
- Define website analytics benchmarks and goals in collaboration with Director of Marketing and agency partner.
- Collaborate with digital marketing agency on SEO/SEM efforts, to make sure site is optimized for search.
- Establish Tessitura-based transactional email templates.
- Serve as backup to digital marketing specialist for email production and distribution as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Design or a related field or the equivalent amount of training and hands-on experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the position.
- 3-5 years of web design, front-end development, or other related hands-on experience.
- Experience leading the conceptualization and implementation of new design, IA, UX, and content for website pages.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively present ideas and deliverables to internal stakeholders, external partners and vendors, or other entities.
- Deep experience with content management systems.
- Ability to collaborate with others and make proactive recommendations and lead through influence.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines and working with highly technical teams.
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills, an eye for details, good judgement, and the ability to self-start and self-motivate.
- Ability to review and provide feedback on creative materials and technology functionality.
- Excellent time management, resource management, and planning skills.
- Thorough understanding of theory of website architecture, interactive design principles, web usability, accessibility, and online marketing and business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage confidential and sensitive information, possess a high degree of personal integrity and sound judgment.
Background check required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Cloud, and content management systems.
- Familiarity with email platform tools such as WordFly, Emma, Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Basecamp, Jira, Trello, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Adobe XD (all design, prototyping, sharing/developer collab workflows) a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of donor-centered CRM system email campaign capabilities/integrations (Tessitura preferred)
- Demonstrated understanding of MS Office suite, especially ****Excel, Word, Outlook, Sharepoint, PowerPoint****
Compensation and Benefits
Our client offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and in line with similar positions of this scope with similar-sized non-profits in the country and Louisville cultural institutions. Benefits include medical insurance, life insurance, vacation and sick time, parking stipend, 403b plan, and a diverse offering of voluntary benefits.
Apply Link: https://hraffiliates.com/careers/?gnk=job&gni=8a7883a880d90b7301812b6d5aa639e2&gns=Louisville+American+Advertising+Federation