Are you an experienced WordPress Developer seeking a new and interesting opportunity? Do you like working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and flexible work-environment with a tight-knit creative team? Check us out
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe WordPress Developer assists in the design, development, testing and deployment of solutions as well as with the implementation of client websites and digital marketing collateral. You have strong technical knowledge and are known for your ability to move quickly on tasks and follow a project through to completion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design/Develop/Test/Implement client websites. Focuses heavily on web-based solutions and front-end development.
- Strong use of CSS Frameworks, including Bootstrap and Material-UI.
- Fully integrate web sites with backend 3rd party toolsets and API calls.
- Familiar with SEO optimization, ADA compliance and dealing with PCI data.
- Accustomed to implementing responsive designs, and dealing with asset optimization (images, CSS/JS bundling/minification).
- Familiar with 3rd party integration solutions (Social media, maps, analytics, credit card processors).
- Familiarity of web security (XSS, CSRF, security headers).
- Familiarity of various forms of caching both client side (cache headers) and server side (object caching, page output caching, distributed caching).
- Capable of solving complex technical problems with little oversight.
- 4+ yrs. of experience with WordPress CMS.
- 3+ years of PHP experience.
- Experience with modern HTML standards, CSS, typescript.
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and embrace change.
- Ability to partner with both internal team members and clients.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to contribute to team growth and process improvement.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Unlimited PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Individual and family medical plan options
- Paid professional development opportunities
- To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2229983-577259
Email Resume: email@example.com